Florida Automobile Accidents
If an automobile accident occurs in Florida, the law dictates that certain procedures must be followed:
- No matter who is at fault in a two car accident, both drivers are required to stop at the scene
- Drivers are required to exchange contact information as well as any pertinent insurance information
- It is a good idea to contact the police, and they will file a report detailing damages and injuries incurred from the auto accident
- If anyone has been injured, it is also a good idea to get a copy of the police report for written verification of damages and injuries.
If you have been injured in a Florida auto accident, William McBride and his team will dig hard to uncover the facts about your accident.
Common automobile accidents include:
- Car crashes
- Hit and run
- Collisions with semi-trucks
- Motorcycle and bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian knockdowns
- Accidents involving mass transit
- Accidents involving fatal injury.
If you feel that your injury in a Florida automobile accident is due to the negligence of another person or business, it is in your best interest to seek the advice of an experienced Florida personal injury attorney sooner rather than later. William McBride is prepared to help you recover full financial compensation to defray the cost of medical care, lost wages and pain and suffering.